Textile Fiberspace

[ Carpet Equipment Auction | Carding Equipment | Main Menu | Exchange Index | TFE Wool Recycling Index | Add Listing ]


TFE Wool Recycling Exchange Listings
( Other Wool Scrap )



 TFE  Wool Recycling Listings
Back to TFE Wool Recycling Index | Exchange Index
Policies & Procedures | Disclaimer | How to Add A Listing | How to Reply to Listings

INSTRUCTIONS:

  • To respond directly to a specific listing, enter your email where specified and click on the "GO" button for that listing.
  • To add a Buy / Sell / Trade listing to this category of the Exchange, choose Add: Exchange Listings.


Wool Recycling
( Grade : Other Wool Scrap )


MORE LISTINGS : Wanted (1) | Available (2) Listing : LW1210261

EXPIRED LISTING - submitted on 2018-02-12.
Details and prices quoted are no longer current or valid.
The archived listing is presented as a potential sales contact ONLY.

WANTED : LW1210261
Shipping Pt. / Location: CZECH REPUBLIC, BRNO CZECH REPUBLIC

To contact this listing, ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND CLICK GO :

Quantity Units Frequency
3000 Kg. Month
Price Funds Per Unit
- - -
Other Wool Scrap - 80% - 100% wool waste. 80% - 100% wool waste - used woollen yarns or scraps (80% wool, the rest 20% can NOT be: lycra, polyester, cotton), 18 - 21micron carbonize wool (blousse, laps, tops) with or without vegetable.


NOTE : This is an archived listing and the details of the listing are outdated and no longer valid.

Wool Recycling:

Back to TFE Wool Recycling Index | View More All Listings Listings
Submit a Exchange Listings Listing




Remember! Say you saw it in Textile FiberSpace.

GoShip             Carpet Textile Equipment Live & Online Auction - L




Email FeedBack | Weaving Machinery | NewsGroups | Privacy Policy


cooksmill cooksmill.com File No:
File Reference: 577536